WE'RE HAPPY TO HELP
We've tried our best to clarify the most common questions we find coming our way. However, if there's anything you're unsure of, or that hasn't been covered, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us to find out more.
A domain name is the "address" of your website. e.g. www.youbusinessname.co.uk.
This can vary between projects, however typically we require:
- Text Content, i.e. information about you, your business and your products/services
- The imagery you wish to use. Alternatively, we can source royalty-free imagery on your behalf.
- Any existing branding, logos etc you wish to continue to use
All our packages have fixed prices, and the vast majority of clients find these packages perfect for their needs. Have a look at our packages page to find out more.
All our websites are built on the latest edition of WordPress.
eCommerce sites use the latest edition of WooCommerce.
Yes all of the websites we create are fully responsive. This means they adapt and look great regardless of the screen size.
All our packages have an annual renewal fee that is paid each year in advance. This covers several renewals your site needs every year, so you don't have to worry about anything expiring. This includes:
- Hosting - this refers to the space your website needs on a server in order to be accessible on the internet.
- Domain Name Renewal - we renew your domain name every year on your behalf.
- Email Account Service - all packages include at least one business email address, and this service is maintained in your annual renewal.
- SSL Security Certificate - each year we renew your certificate to maintain your websites security.
- Editor License - you are given access to a piece of software that allows you to easily make changes and updates to your website.
This fee does not cover changes being made to your website on your behalf.
Yes. Google takes several weeks to discover and crawl a new site, and generally starts to index new sites after several weeks.
On average, most sites are completed within 6-8 weeks. The timeline, however, is as much in your control as it is ours! The quicker you're able to return content and feedback as requested throughout the process, the shorter the timeline.
We're happy to help out and discuss this with you, however as a guide it's handy to consider what information you want to convey to your customers and then try to structure into categories and subcategories.
This will then lead to a natural list of all the pages that should be required within your website.
Of course! We can redirect your domain name to the new site when ready to launch.
Great communication from start to finish,would highly recommend Claudia at Super simple websites
many thanks from The Babyspot GlasgowAndrew Duff
Claudia has been sorting out our website since we started and always first class service www.acebodyshopscotland.co.ukJason Mackrell
Claudia has been fantastic for our business. The news content she manages on our website has brought us so much more traffic. Her attention to details and her ideas make our website stand out from the crowd. I can not recommend her highly enough! AA+ Wouldn't shop anywhere else for a website designer and developer.Zander Noble
Would highly recommend Super Simple Websites. Claudia goes far and beyond tending to your specific needs and making the website as suited to you and your clients as much as possible. You won't find many web designers providing this service to this quality of standard for the value of money. Once your website has been built Claudia remains very responsive and helpful when in need. 10/10Robert NoblePrep to Plate
- Irene Kirkwood
Claudia has been great to work alongside. Clear pricing and I received a fully integrated shop site. Please feel free to view my site if you want to see the great work.
Thanks Super Simple Websites 💗Ross Chard